‘Training your eye’ is a fundamental skill that is needed for any Movement Professional. In order to assist a client in obtaining optimal results, the 5 fundamental Movement Principles (hip-flexor abdominal co-ordination, hip disassociation, spinal articulation and isolation, shoulder free movement and stability and mind-body connection) need to be addressed with a ‘hawks’ eye from the Professional. Knowing exactly what you are looking for with regards to each movement principle and how to fix any compensation in that movement will enable your client to obtain optimal results in any training program.
This course enables the Movement Professional to note all compensations as well as bring in the 5 fundamental Movement Principles that will create a holistic, full-body approach to any exercise program. This will give the Movement Professional the ability to design programs that are goal driven with the ultimate goal being longevity for their clients. You will now be able to view, assess and correct the compensations that occur within the 5 Fundamental Movement Principles.
Course Description (课程说明)
- Theory of Quality Teaching, the importance of Alignment and the 5 Fundamental Movement Principles
- View exercises as we TRAIN YOUR EYE IN HIP DISASSOCATION
- View exercises as we TRAIN YOUR EYE IN HIP-FLEXOR ABDOMINAL CO-ORDINATION
- View exercises as we TRAIN YOUR EYE IN SPINAL ARTICULATON AND ISOLATION
- View exercises as we TRAIN YOUR EYE IN SCAPULA AND SHOULDER FREE MOVEMENT AND
Continued Education Credits
ACE - 0.2 CECs
Training Your Eye