Do you come across clients who experience pain during the 4 major barbell lifts (bench press, squats, deadlifts, overhead press) and as their personal trainer, you are determined to help them but not sure how? Have you been looking online and on youtube for solutions to pain symptoms but get confused as to which approach is safe for personal trainers to follow? Do you know when to seek help from medical professionals, and under which circumstances you can safely work with your clients in a gym setting? This is a course for fitness professionals whose objectives are to dive deeper into why their clients experience pain during barbell lifts and adopt strategies that will get their clients out of pain, and stay in action as you work with them on strength development.
• The Rehab Process Overview
• Pain Symptoms in relation to movement faults and compensation
• Corrective Exercises – Programming and Cueing Methodologies
• Short Videos that are easy to understand
• Chinese Subtitles Available in Simplified Chinese
• Learn the principles of load management, pain science rehab and performance programming
• Dig Deep into optimizing squat form, variation selection, and what to do when pain arises. Find out why everyone squats differently.
• Learn now to modify bench press to reduce shoulder pain and increase performance
• Deadlifts – learn how to optimize form and modify it based on anatomy, personal preference, and injury history
• Learn how to optimize overhead lifting and how personal trainers can use it to promote shoulder health.
This is a continuing education course for existing fitness professionals who has gained front line experience in personal training, knowledge of exercise science, understand client assessment and programming.
Dr Michael Mash
PT, DPT, CSCS, SFMA, FMS, Cert. TTM, Founder of Barbell Rehab
Fitness Academy Asia (FAA)
Continuing Education Points
NASM – 0.9 CEU(s)
ACE – 0.6 CECs
Category D NSCA – 0.8 CEU(s)
6 Hours – Study At Your Own Pace
Online Examination – Multiple Choice – Passing Score 70%
Electronic Course Manual
Online Lectures - Pre-Recorded
Upon the passing of the online exam, you will be awarded a “Continuing Education Certification of Completion” by Barbell Rehab.
Online Exam Passing Score of 70%
What Do I Need to Bring?
Mobile/Desktop/Tablet – Can be used on any device
Pen and Notepad for notes
English with Simplified Chinese Subtitle Options
Information displayed above is correct during time of publishing and may subject to change without prior notice